Skip to Main Content
Robeson County Housing Authority non-profit Logo

Submit Your Maintenance Request Online

Maintenance Requests can now be submitted using MyHousingManager

To use MyHousingManager:

  1. Visit 
  2. Click the "Maintenance Request" icon
  3. Under the Resident section, click the "Sign Up" icon
  4. Fill out the Registration Form
    You must be able to provide:
    • Social Security Number
    • Last Name
    • Valid email address or mobile phone number
  5. Create your username and password
  6. Click "Create Account"

For further assistance with registering for MyHousingManager, please contact your Property Manager.