Robeson County Housing Authority Serves Residents Utilizing CARES Act Funding
Robeson County Housing Authority (RCHA) initiated the following projects:
- Created/Distributed CARE Kits to residents. Kits include: disinfectant (gallon), 1 spray bottle, gloves (100 qty), hand sanitizer (8 oz), face masks (10 Qty), toilet tissue (10 rolls), paper towels (5 rolls), informational magnet, and infrared thermometer (coupon).
- Installed Rent Collection Drive-up Drop Boxes at all 4 complexes.
- Installed a Walk-up customer service window with interactive camera system.
- Utilized social media notifying residents of COVID-19 testing & other health & safety information.
- Food distribution partners : Mountainair Farms, Robeson Disaster & Recovery Coalition, Second Harvest.
- Installing a One-Stop Kiosk for Tenant Services at two sites.
RCHA is currently accessing additional resident needs while planning additional projects.