June Newsletter: 2022
Robeson County Housing Authority - Bridging the Gap
Down East will be on site this month conducting routine pest control maintenance. They will be going into units to spray.
Food Disposal: All food must be disposed of in a trash bag and trash can. This includes grease. Disposing of food and grease on the property is a lease violation.
- NO Large parties/cookouts
- NO Swimming Pools
- NO Bounce Houses
- NO Loitering on RCHA Property
- Please make sure all bikes, toys, approved water sprinklers, and slip slides are put away after use. Do not leave these items in the yards and roads.
- Please monitor your children while outside playing.
- Please make sure all trash is disposed of in the trash cans.
- Grills are to be used at least 50 feet from buildings.
- Noise Ordinance/Curfew: Please be respectful of other residents and keep noise levels at a respectable manner
- RCC will be hosting Career Readiness classes at RCHA throughout the month of June and July. For more information, please call Alisa Locklear at 910.738.4866 ext. 103.
- RCHA has implemented a new late policy notice. If you receive a late notice, please adhere to the information on the notice to prevent possible lease termination.
RCHA Offices will be CLOSED on Monday, June 20th in observance of Juneteenth.